What are the four levels of Kids 4 Truth's program?
The Kids 4 Truth clubs curriculum is divided across four estimated age groups which we refer to as levels. Each one of the level names reflects the goals set for that specific age group.
Please note that part of the flexibility of the program is that your church can utilize the materials for different age groups if you wish. For example, we have some ministries using the materials with teens who are new Christians. The age groups below are merely general recommendations.
- LEVEL 1: DISCOVERERS (3 years old – 5 years old, "exploring"/"treasure-hunting" theme)
level's main color: lime green
Exploring what God says about Who He is and what He is doing – discovering the most important truths about God
- Discoverers A (3-year-olds)
- Discoverers B (4-year-olds)
- Discoverers C (5-year-olds)
- LEVEL 2: DEVELOPERS (1st – 2nd grades, "building" theme)
level's main color: red
Building a foundation to grow upon – laying the groundwork of essential Christian teachings
- LEVEL 3: DETECTIVES (3rd – 4th grades, "sleuthing"/"mystery" theme)
level's main color: khaki
Learning to detect the truth – deepening their understanding of God-focused truths
- LEVEL 4: DEFENDERS (5th – 6th grades, "medieval"/"chivalry" theme)
level's main color: royal blue
Learning to defend the faith – beginning to give an answer for what they believe, and why they believe it