Encouraging Longevity and Real Change
Our goal is not merely to make a buck. We earnestly want to help churches launch, grow, and maintain successful programs that ground kids in the faith. We do not want them simply to memorize Bible doctrines, but also to desire God and to know how to live out genuine faith in God's truth.
We are interested in integrating topics, using all the educational resources available to us, and showing kids how theology overlaps with every aspect of everyday life. Here are a few deliberate things that Kids 4 Truth provides out of a commitment to facilitate longlasting, real change – both in what we teach and how we teach.
- Kids 4 Truth staff and volunteers – always available to serve
- We have a toll-free number for your convenience: 866-754-4272
- We list links on our website to contact our various staff members (http://kids4truth.com/about).
- EquipU and other web-based resources – FAQs, forums, ideas, activities, downloads
- EquipU is a valuable resource site designed for K4T children’s ministry workers to use at no cost. We stock EquipU with downloadable materials and the latest news so we can keep your workers equipped with what they need to operate a great club.
- Other supplemental materials and novelty items are available at our online store.
- Multimedia – devotionals, music, Dynamations, literature
- "It’s All About God" daily devotionals program – http://kids4truth.com/devos is a web page devoted to teaching children how to study their Bibles and respond personally to what God reveals in His Word about Himself. Volunteer writers and editors contribute devotionals for this daily ministry.
- Music – Published children's author Eileen Berry and award-winning composer Dan Forrest have graciously teamed up to produce twelve wonderful new songs to aid in teaching the twelve doctrines emphasized in the clubs curriculum. Kids 4 Truth is offering a new songbook featuring the twelve new K4T songs, as well as many beautiful hymns that reinforce solid biblical teachings. You can purchase the songbook, CDs with piano accompaniment for the new K4T songs, and PowerPoint presentations for lead sheets. Read more about how these songs can benefit your children.
- Dynamations – multimedia projects that give a Christian perspective on historical and current events. Designed by Marie Tabler and written and narrated by other talented volunteers, these presentations present biblical truth both creatively and memorably.
We hope you will find these resources useful, and please let us know how we can serve you better. For more information on what we teach, why, and how, please read our Program Characteristics and Philosophy pages.