- On-line: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can order on-line through our secure on-line store – http://kids4truth.com/store
- Phone: (866) 754-4272 between the hours of 9 AM – 3 PM (Central Time) Monday-Friday.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal are payment options available on the on-line store. Churches who wish to be invoiced must have an account setup. In order to setup an account, please contact email@example.com
- Invoices may be paid via Paypal (send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org), check or money order.
- All invoices are subject to Net 15 terms. A 2% (minimum $20) finance charge will apply monthly to all balances due more than 30 days.
- All payments must be made in US dollars.
- Postdated checks are not accepted. A $25 fee will be levied on all returned checks.
- Any account past due 60 days or more must be made current before additional materials can be sent.
- Checks should be sent to the following address:
Kids 4 Truth International
448 N. Cedar Bluff Road; #326
Knoxville, TN 37923
- Orders are shipped on the next business day, assuming the ordered items are in stock. Items not in stock will be shipped as soon as stock is available.
- NOTE:During our heavy ordering season (July 15th - October 15th), it may take up to 3 weeks for your orders to arrive. This is due to the vast number of orders received during this time period. If items are needed by a certain date, please contact our office for information on current shipping rates for rush orders.
- Orders will be shipped UPS Ground, unless otherwise indicated.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of shirts, t-shirts, and banners.
- Any missing items must be reported to Kids 4 Truth within 30 days of the invoice date. Kids 4 Truth is not responsible for missing items reported 30 days after the invoice date.
- International orders may be subject to additional brokerage fees, taxes, and custom fees upon import. As these amounts vary greatly by country and item imported, Kids 4 Truth is not able to give information on what these costs may be. Customers are responsible for any additional fees should they be required.
- Kids 4 Truth materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplication in whole or part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
- Refunds are not available for download purchases. If there is a problem with the download purchased, a store credit will be issued. Problems must be reported no later than 30 days from purchase date.
- Any shipping discrepancies or damages must be reported within 30 days. Defective and damaged materials should be returned within 30 days after notifying Kids 4 Truth.
- Unused merchandise returned in clean, salable condition with no signs of use within 90 days of invoice date will be credited to your account, or refunded. No credit will be issued for materials returned after 90 days. Please note that only unopened books may be returned.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all items returned.
- Please allow 2 weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.